Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekly Update

Lately I have just been running incursions on my main. On my alt I have dipped into trying to learn exploration. I'm not doing it for the money but its just something I never really learned how to do. Probing was pretty hard at first but I think I am starting to get the hang of it. I haven't done much mining lately due to the system my alt is in is currently in incursion mode, so there are sleepers at all the belts.

Incursions have been kind of aggravating lately. I feel like there are too many indians  and not enough chiefs. There are always a lot of people trying to find fleets but not enough FCs. I planned on running incursions a lot this week, but most of the time I cant find a fleet. In a few days I will be able to use T2 guns, so hopefully I will get faster invites once I get those bad boys online.

My long term plan is to train my alt up to be able to run incursions and then put my main into RvB again, or another PvP corp.

PS sorry for not posting in a few days, there has been some real life drama going on for my right now. Also stay tuned for my opinion on the elitists in Eve, and why I think they are a scourge on the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment