Sunday, March 18, 2012

Goodbye Hulk

No, my hulk did not die. I sold it! For the last week or so I have been mining on my alt and running incursions on my main. For the first time, both my accounts have been doing care-bear activities. I don't like that. So today I decided I am quitting mining and putting my alt into RvB. Mining just isn't worth it for me anymore, especially when I made 225 mill from 3 incursion runs (Not to mention boring). The only thing I regret is I will be leaving my corp-mates who I have been with for the past 3 months. Some great guys. I may go back there at some point but my goals in the game just dont meet up with theirs right now. Right now I am fitting some Amarr ships for RvB. I have never flown Amarr before so I am excited to try them out. In my next post Im going to post some of the fits Im going to use and such. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment